Good morning friends!
I am headed over to the house this morning to check on our kitchen progress but wanted to get this recipe up in a permanent spot on the blog. In case you missed it, I shared a Reel on Instagram last week of this Greek Power Bowl we make and I hope you have enjoyed it. It’s an easy meal to throw together with things you often have in your fridge and we like to meal prep this on Sundays and just toss it together during the week.
It has so many easy ways to customize like throwing in crispy chickpeas or excluding the chicken to make it vegetarian. Meals like this that are simple to mix and match are crucial to our planning! The creamy tahini dressing is a favorite in our house but if you prefer you could always use a EVOO/red wine vinegar dressing!
- Bowl of Arugula/Spinach mix
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup quinoa – season with S/P and parsley
- 1/2 cup sliced Persian cucumbers
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup feta (good feta on the brine from WF or TJ’s is 💯)
- 2 crispy chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 2 tsp EVOO
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
Crispy Baked Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Combine 1 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs, 1/3 cup panko and some fresh ground pepper in a bowl.
- Dip your chicken tenderloins or thighs in EVOO and coat on both sides with mix.
- Place chicken on a baking pan after spraying with EVOO.
- Be sure to spray chicken once on pan lightly with spray! This is CRUCIAL for crispiness.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until done depending on oven.
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and slice chicken to throw on top. Mix dressing and drizzle over! Feel free to customize based on your taste-adding crispy chickpeas is delicious and you can always skip the chicken to make it vegetarian! Hope you enjoy and tag me if you make it!