Jeans: Levis – available here also! These are my favorite ripped jeans and I would reccomend sizing down | Tee: J.Crew – so cute and fits TTS, will be perfect this spring and summer with cut off’s | Bedroom Decor: Linked in this post!
Happy Monday! How was everyone’s weekend?
We had an amazing time at Trevor’s parents house over Easter weekend and I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before but both his brothers had babies within weeks of Zain and it’s so nice to see them play with each other. Trevor’s parents had brought out all the toys and had the place ready and prepped for the kids, it was so sweet. We’re headed back to Chicago later this afternoon and I’m crossing my fingers for a smooth flight with Zain.
Since spring has officially sprung and we are hopefully on our way to warmer weather I thought it would be a great time to chat beauty and talk about a little refresh. I’m not going to lie, I normally grab most of my beauty products at Jewel-Osco while I’m picking up groceries. It’s just so much easier and you can peek at my love for Jewel-Osco in this older post.
Right now, they are having some amazing offers so I thought I would take advantage and give my hair a little refresh. Since it’s a little dry from the never ending winter I was excited to try this TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Coconut Shampoo and conditioner! It’s been so moisturizing for my locks and hasn’t left any buildup weighing my hair down. I thought I would share a few benefits that sold me, it also helps that it smells amazing!
- Detangler: It helps my hair avoid tangles which is life changing since I let me hair air dry most days! It also reduces the frizziness for me a lot.
- Restoration: I’ve always been prone to split ends and since having Zain it’s become worse. This shampoo has really helped nourish my ends.
- Moisturize: Like I mentioned above it’s done a great job restoring my hair post winter. It’s feel a lot smoother and looks shinier.
- Promote Growth: Since I have extremely thin hair and lost so much of it after giving birth to Zain, I was happy to read that coconut helps promote growth by strengthening the hair follicle.
- Smell: I know this may sounds silly but I LOVE the way it leaves my hair smelling. It’s a very common practice in India to put coconut oil in your hair and allow it to sit and this does the same for me without having to wear it in all day.
What do you all do to try to refresh your hair when Spring rolls around?
Right now, when you spend $30 on participating Unilever Personal Care brands, you’ll receive a $10 digital reward of your choice so head to your local Jewel-Osco to grab your favorite Unilever Personal Care brands now!
Make sure you visit the Take A New Look webpage to enter the sweepstakes. Every week one winner will be chosen at random for 13 weeks and will receive a $400 prize pack!
This post was sponsored by Mirum. As always, all opinions are my own and thank you for supporting brands that make Lows to Luxe possible!