- the second edition of my holiday gift guide continues & this week we are covering everything you need for the man in your life and it’s all under $50 again!
- J Crew flannel: every guy needs a good flannel for winter and j crew always has the best patterns. this beauty is on sale for $32 so hurry before they are all gone.
- Cufflinks, Inc cool shades cufflinks: aren’t these so fun? cufflinks are such a great way to add some style to the usual suit and tie. if these are too loud for your man check out their site they have tons to choose from.
- Jack Spade woody iphone case: sorry for non-i phone users but i love this. it’s affordable, durable, and stylish without being too loud making it perfect for your man.
- Cole Haan greenwich money clip: every guy needs a money clip to use for nights out when they don’t want to lug their everyday wallet around. this one is on sale for $34 so hurry up and snatch yours.
- LL Bean toiletry bag: these bags are the perfect gift! we purchased the larger ones for the groomsmen in our wedding and had them monogrammed and i always see them in use.
- Timex weekender watch: this watch from Urban Outfitters is my everyday favorite. they are so affordable at only $45 and offer a variety of strap colors and patterns so you can find what suits you best.
- West Elm stopper bottles: i love these for a bar cart and when they start at just $19 how can you resist? these can also be monogrammed if you want to add a personal touch.
hope this helps fill in your shopping list and let me know what deals you scoop up!