well, it’s most certainly winter here.
- the snow started falling and to be honest it seemed colder other days of the week and kind of made shooting pictures magical. since the holidays are quickly approaching and many of you will be shuffling between office parties and cocktail parties i wanted to do something that could transition between both.
- most times during the winter when i wear dresses or skirts i’ll wear a flat boot to make it a bit more casual and comfy. if you haven’t noticed by now 99% of the time i’m concerned with comfort when it comes to fashion. what’s the point in looking amazing if you’re in pain? however, i do make exceptions for an amazing shoe 😉
- this tweed skirt was one of my only black friday purchases & i managed to snag it for 50% the sale price! sadly, that deal is dunzo but the sale price is still amazing. i chose to pair it with a cozy knit and a bold necklace to highlight the metal tones .
- these tights are my favorite and i’m so sad they’re sold out everywhere. i purchased these and the ones i’ll be wearing in my next style post at j crew maybe two weeks ago so i’m not sure if they were never online or are all gone. if you really love them maybe give your local store a ring! the tiny stitches of gold glitter added just the right amount of shine. however, if you opt for a heel instead of a boot i may rethink these because they could get overwhelming.
- the last piece was my new clare vivier clutch. the everygirl had an event at the steven alan store here in bucktown and i was able to meet clare and get my things monogrammed. she was so sweet and i love the foldover feel of this bag. she has so many great bags so check out her site if you’re in the market.
ps add a bold lip to any outfit this winter and you will be party ready. everyone stay safe & happy monday!