This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. As always, all opinions are mine & thanks for supporting brands that make Lows to Luxe possible! #FallWithATwist #CollectiveBias
When it starts to get cold Trevor & I both start to crave chili and by chili i mean a Kentucky chili with noodles in it! I was excited to make a vegetarian chili version with MorningStar Farms to enjoy while we watched Sunday football!
It’s easy to snag at Target and is the perfect tailgate recipe you can make in one pot. Start to finish in less than 30 minutes and so easy to transport to a game tailgate or keep at home for multiple meals during the week. Anything that is easy to clean up, doesn’t take much time & tastes amazing is a win in my book. This recipe is the perfect blend with MorningStar Farms veggie cuisine and tastes like fall.
You can add any toppings you like – we love hot sauce and jalapenos sometimes or the traditional cheese and sour cream. Make sure to check out MorningStar Farms for more recipes, I would love to hear your favorite!
- 1 package MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles
- 1/2 package dry whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 26 oz chopped tomatoes
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 15 oz black beans
- 15 oz white northern beans
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place garlic and onion in a dutch oven on medium heat and brown, about 5 minutes
- Add MorningStar Farms grillers crumbles and stir for 5 minutes
- Add tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, black beans, northern beans, chili powder, salt & pepper & pasta
- Bring to a boil and then allow to simmer for 20-25 minutes
- Remove from heat and serve
- Top with cheddar and sour cream to liking